1. Welcome-February minutes approved.
2. Report from PLC-New Patrols have been made and they are working on new patrol flags. There are still some positions that need filling. Plans are being made to have activities and demos at each troop meeting.
3. Scoutmaster Report-A request to expand troop equipment (ie funding for patrol flags, activity equipment, and treat for the winners of the activities) was made and approved.
4. Camping report-Basic Skills campout is scheduled for April 21-23 at Fred C. Then on May 19-21 we have white water rafting and camping in Duluth. June is the bike trip on Sparta/Elroy Trail and is June 23-25th. July is our annual Tomahawk week long campout. More discussion was made if we will do 1 or 2 weeks. July 27-August 5th is Isle Royale Backpacking trip.
5. Quartermaster report-no report
6. Treasurer’s Report-We have a total of $15,100 in the bank. Of that is scout buck balance of $7,849.38.
FOS is still going. We are $285.00 short of our base goal, yet there are still some matching funds not in.
7. Community Service-Heritage park clean up is scheduled for April 8th. There is a lot of trimming that will need to be done on the path this year. Scouting for Food is scheduled for April 29th.
8. Discussion-OA election for the 2 adults discussed. Rick Rausch nominated and other adult not chosen yet. Manitou 15K is scheduled for 6-3-06 and is right on track. It is listed, one on line registration so far and sponsorship letters and fliers are going out. Board of Reviews is going back to be the 3rd week of each month. Next Court of Honor is May 23, 2006.