Polar Lakes Park
1270 Hammond Road
White Bear Township
As a part of the National Boy Scouts of America community service effort, Troop 494 and Pack 437 are joining forces once again to collect food for the White Bear Lake Area Food Shelf. In these difficult economic times, the White Bear Lake Area Food Shelf requires even more to fulfill the demand for emergency food supplies. Please consider spending a few hours collecting food donations from our community. Those few short hours can make a big impact on our local community.
Meet at Polar Lakes Park at 9:00
- Need 500+ plastic “T” bags for food collection.
- Have one large trailer to haul food to WBL Food Shelf.
- Contact Food Shelf prior to event to set up a special Saturday drop off (lately they haven’t done this so be prepared to store trailer until Monday drop-off).
- Event binder contains all maps for event.
- Parents are needed as supervisors/drivers/collectors
Polar Lakes Park location:
From the south – Take Otter Lake Road northbound from Hwy. 96. Just past the railroad tracks turn left on Hammond Road. Park is at the end of the road.
From the north – Take Otter Lake Road southbound from County J or County H2. Just past Tamarack Nature Center